fbpx
Four dead and five injured in massive accident on Hummingbird Highway; police warn against traveling in the back of pick-up trucks
November 27, 2023
“Internal gang beef” behind the killing of Jordan Waight
November 27, 2023

Parents may be in trouble after baby ingests poison in bottle

Posted: Monday, November 27, 2023. 10:52 pm CST.

By Aaron Humes: The parents of one-year-old David Schmidt of Shipyard, Orange Walk District, are being investigated following the loss of their toddler to a deadly poison over the weekend.

Baby Schmidt was being cared for by his 16-year-old sister on Saturday afternoon when he was given a bottle of a clear liquid reportedly mistaken for water but which was actually an unnamed poison.

ACP Hilberto Romero, Regional Commander, Eastern Division, indicated: “The child drank the liquid substance and then started to vomit, he was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival. An investigation is being conducted into this matter and we will prepare a file which will be forwarded to the DPP…The DPP will look at it and then determine a charge.”

 

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtіng@brеаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-601-0315.

 

© 2023, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.

Comments

  • Galen University
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • larry waight
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • cahal pech village resort
  • Galen University
  • Shindaiwa
  • Belmopan Aggregates