fbpx
May 31, 2019

Transport sector gets climate change training

The workshop, hosted by the United Nations Development Project (UNDP) and the National Climate Change Office gathered representatives from the Department of Transport, Customs and Excise [...]
May 31, 2019

Prepare for Hurricane Season 2019

Experts are forecasting that this year’s hurricane season will be a ‘near normal’ one.
May 30, 2019

Moist weather to continue

Sunny skies with cloudy spells, a few showers, and isolated thunderstorms are forecasted for today.
May 29, 2019

Hurricane Names 2019

Experts are forecasting that this year’s hurricane season will be a ‘near normal’ one.
May 24, 2019

Near- Average hurricane season expected in 2019

The NOAA outlook was released yesterday and forecasts a 40% chance of a near-normal season, a 30% chance of an above-normal season and a 30% chance [...]
May 23, 2019

Warm weather to continue

A warm and relatively moist easterly airflow continues over Belize.
May 20, 2019

Warm weather to continue

Skies are expected to be partly cloudy tonight.
May 19, 2019

Hurricane Season has not yet arrived but we have a tropical disturbance in the Atlantic

According to the NHC, it is not expected to affect [Belize] or the United States and is forecast to move south of Bermuda.