fbpx
August 17, 2020

La Inmaculada Church closes until further notice following death of brother Peralta

The church urges everyone who attended mass on Wednesday and Sunday to take the proper precautions and remain in quarantine.
August 16, 2020

Locations of new Covid-19 cases identified; Also 4 new cases detected

Last night, the Ministry OF Health informed of 64 new cases.
August 16, 2020

Three field officers involved in contact tracing test positive for COVID-19

The country now has 452 registered cases of COVID-19, of which 414 are still active and 35 have recovered. With the additional death recorded today, four [...]
August 16, 2020

Fourth COVID-19 associated death in Belize

The diagnosis of COVID-19 was done post mortem.
August 16, 2020

Southern districts have the least number of COVID-19 infections

The Ministry's last infographic, released last night, shows that Toledo has only one confirmed infection out of a total of 245 samples processed. Meanwhile Stann Creek [...]
August 16, 2020

Face-to-face services suspended at Marriage Registry in Belmopan

The Ministry issued the announcement this afternoon, noting that the Marriage Registry will be offering services via an online platform as of Monday.
August 16, 2020

Over 14 million people recovered from COVID-19

Worldometer reports that there are currently 6,522,554 active cases with 99 percent of those being listed as mild, with the remaining 1 percent listed as being [...]
August 16, 2020

ComPol appeals for Belizeans to comply with State of Emergency regulations

Williams took to his Facebook page, noting that the number of confirmed cases in Belize is rising and will continue to rise unless everyone acts responsibly [...]