Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016. 12:44 p.m. CST.
By BBN Staff: Three children burnt in the Aloe Vera Street fire several weeks ago have all died.
The last to die was Empress Hamilton, 9. According to her mother, she died at the Shriners Hospital for Children in Galveston Texas sometime near midnight on Tuesday.
Her heart had stopped working.
Her brother, Ian Sambula, 4, had died at the same hospital last Thursday after several of his internal organs collapsed.
When an arsonist ran into their home on the night of October 4 and doused it with kerosene, their cousin Aaron Gabourel, died immediately.
The Hamilton family is devastated. This is their second home burnt to the ground and police have not made any arrests.
© 2016, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.