fbpx
Mexico donates 65,000 COVID-19 vaccines to Jamaica
July 4, 2021
Police: No foul play suspected in Corporal Blanco’s death
July 4, 2021

Global recoveries from COVID-19 approaching 170 million

Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2021. 11:38 am CST.

By Benjamin Flowers: The number of people worldwide who have recovered from COVID-19 infection is steadily approaching 170 million, according to the latest data produced by Worldometer.

The total number of recoveries due from the virus, as of 10:45 a.m. on Sunday, July 4, 2021, stood at 168,724,332.

Recoveries continue to represent 98 percent of all closed cases, while the remaining 2 percent (3,989,815) accounts for deaths relating to the virus.

There have been over 184.3 million reported cases, with over 11.6 million cases still listed as active. Of those active cases, 77,961 (0.7 percent) are listed as serious/critical, with the remaining cases listed as mild.

The United States, the hardest-hit country in the world by the pandemic, has recorded over 34.5 million cases, over 29 million recoveries, and 621,255 deaths.

India, the second-hardest-hit country by number of infections, has recorded over 30.5 million cases, 29.6 million recoveries, and 402,272 deaths.

Brazil, the third-hardest-hit country but second-hardest-hit by number of deaths, has recorded over 18.7 million cases, over 17 million recoveries, and 523,699 deaths.

 

Advertise with the mоѕt vіѕіtеd nеwѕ ѕіtе іn Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at mаrkеtіng@brеаkіngbеlіzеnеwѕ.соm or call us at 501-612-0315.

 

© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. Content is copyrighted and requires written permission for reprinting in online or print media. Theft of content without permission/payment is punishable by law.

Comments

  • Galen University
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • larry waight
  • Belmopan Aggregates
  • cahal pech village resort
  • Galen University
  • Shindaiwa
  • Belmopan Aggregates