Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2018. 6:33 am CST.
By BBN Staff: A taxi man is lucky to be alive after his van exploded at a gas station last night.
Information to BBN is that shortly after 6 p.m. yesterday Jose Rosales went to get gas at a San Isidro gas station in Toledo District.
However, while the vehicle was fueling up, he reportedly lit a cigarette.
That was when his van exploded into flames.
He received burn injuries to his head and face as a result.
A person who was inside the passenger’s seat escaped unharmed.
However, the van was roasted.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.