Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2018. 10:58 am CST.
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2018. 10:30 a.m. CST.
By BBN Staff: Over the Christmas holidays, many Belizeans are accustomed to including firecrackers as a part of the festivities.
However, many tend to overlook the dangers of lighting them and having children use them.
A child from Bella Vista, Stann Creek is reportedly seriously injured after another child lit a firecracker inside her shoe.
The child was rushed to the emergency room via ambulance.
The child sustained serious injuries to her foot.
Friends of the family are warning all Belizeans to exercise caution when bursting these firecrackers
Advertise with the largest and fastest growing audience in Belize ~ We offer fully customizable and flexible digital marketing packages. Your content is delivered instantly to thousands of users in Belize and abroad! Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 670-6397.
© 2018, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.