Posted: Monday, December 6, 2021. 12:10 pm CST.
By Aaron Humes: Information to us is that employees of the Belize City Council and other businesses at City Hall had to be evacuated this morning.
The reason is because a fire alarm in the building tripped, alerting Fire Service personnel.
A Fire Service truck came to the scene but an eyewitness familiar with the situation told us nothing was found and the matter was resolved.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *