Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2020. 7:19 pm CST.
By BBN Staff: Belize Electricity Limited (BEL) says that it continues to monitor the global, regional and local situation in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
On March 4, BEL activated its preparedness and response plan, which focuses on ensuring the continuation of operations and services, while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of employees, their families, and customers.
BEL encourages customers to access their services anytime from anywhere by phone, online or email as follows:
· Call free at 0-800-BEL-CARE or 0-800-235-2273
· Send a text message to 235
· Email [email protected]
· Or send a Facebook message
Customers can also pay electricity bills online using any Visa or MasterCard at atlabank.com or using online accounts with Heritage Bank, Scotiabank, Belize Bank or Atlantic Bank.
The Company reminds the public of recommended protective health and hygiene measures:
· Practice good personal hand hygiene and wash hands thoroughly with soap and water or clean hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
· Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth. Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses.
· Maintain social distancing and avoid crowded environments or anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
· Stay home if you are not feeling well. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
· Postpone travel into areas where there are reported cases of COVID-19.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt [email protected] оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2020, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.