Posted: Monday, July 5, 2021. 10:43 am CST.
The CEH certification is one of the most popular cybersecurity certifications available. It is offered by EC-Council, and it validates that an individual has a high-level understanding of network security, cryptography, programming languages like Python and C++, as well as other topics. This article will explore what benefits someone can experience if they earn their ethical hacker certification in 2021.
1) Enhance Your Knowledge: One of the best benefits of earning a CEH certification in 2021 is that you’ll have access to high-level knowledge. The self-paced coursework and use of the latest technologies are designed for individuals with both technical skillsets as well as those without formal training. The certification has been updated based on industry feedback from professionals around the world, and the self-paced coursework will allow you to move at your own pace.
2) Perspective of a Hacker: The certification will also teach you about the hacker’s perspective. You’ll learn how to think like a cybercriminal and understand their motivations, which is helpful for understanding potential threats. You can even take your newfound knowledge one step further by participating in EC-Council’s Hacker Challenge or by completing EC-Council’s Penetration Testing training.
3) Ideal for Penetration Tester: The CEH certification is ideal for penetration testers, as their work involves understanding the hacker’s perspective. It will also be helpful when evaluating potential threats and how to protect against them. It can even help you with your own job prospects if you’re looking to get a cyber security certification or want a promotion at your company.
4) Boost Your Salary: Earning the CEH certification in 2021 can help you boost your salary. The average annual salary for a penetration tester is $97,000 annually, according to payscale.com, and that’s not counting bonuses or other factors like company culture and work-life balance.
5) Career in Advanced Information Security: Earning the CEH certification in 2021 can open up a career path as an advanced information security professional. If you’re interested, then check out EC-Council’s Information Security Management Professional (CISM) course for more learning opportunities and to explore if this is the right fit for your future goals.
6) Certified Professional: If you want to prove that you have a high level of expertise in this field, then earning the CEH certification is one way to do so. An individual with their EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification will be able to enhance their knowledge and skillset, as well as improve their perspective on how hackers operate. They’ll also be able to better evaluate potential threats, as well as improve their chances of getting a higher-paying job or promotion.
7) Expertise in Real-World Hacking: Earning the ethical hacking certification will allow you to demonstrate your expertise in real-world hacking. As a certified EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, you’ll know how hackers operate with their attacks and are able to identify vulnerabilities on systems like Windows or Linux.
8) Knowledge of hacking tools and systems: The CEH certification will provide you with knowledge of hacking tools and systems. You’ll know the latest methods for both system exploitation, as well as application vulnerability identification.
9) Improve Your Job Prospects: Earning the CEH certification in 2021 will improve your prospects for a job. You’ll be able to better defend against hackers with this training and have an understanding of their perspective that can be helpful when evaluating potential threats.
10) Employers Increasingly Want Certified Professionals: Employers are increasingly going to want certified professionals as the consequences of cybercrime to continue to grow. With a CEH certification, you’ll be able to demonstrate that you know how hackers think and operate–and will better understand potential threats before they become an issue for your company.
The CEH certification is one of the most sought-after certifications in IT security. It teaches professionals how to identify, monitor, and mitigate breaches. The skills learned from earning this certification will be invaluable in any organization that values cybersecurity because it’s a fast-growing field that provides tons of career opportunities for those who are certified.
CEH is well-respected in the industry and across industries. Earning CEH certification signals to your employer that you’re committed to acquiring a deep understanding of cybersecurity. It also indicates an interest in enhancing your own professional development, which will make them more likely to invest time and resources into training you for future opportunities.
Аdvеrtіѕе wіth thе most visited news site in Веlіzе ~ Wе оffеr fullу сuѕtоmіzаblе аnd flехіblе dіgіtаl mаrkеtіng расkаgеѕ. Yоur соntеnt іѕ dеlіvеrеd іnѕtаntlу tо thоuѕаndѕ оf uѕеrѕ іn Веlіzе аnd аbrоаd! Соntасt uѕ аt email@example.com оr саll uѕ аt 501-601-0315.
© 2021, BreakingBelizeNews.com. This article is the copyrighted property of Breaking Belize News. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.